We are just as excited about this date as many of you we hope and we can’t wait to be reopening our outside area to you, which will be covered in case we get a shower or two – so please make sure you bring an extra layer in case it gets chilly!
The Cock will be opening Wednesdays – Sundays for food and drink. It is essential that bookings for tables are made in advance as we need to staff accordingly.
Wednesday – Saturday the pub will open at 11am with the kitchen service starting at 12pm and serving all the way through till 8PM, the pub will close at 10PM. Although this may vary depending on demand and weather.
Sunday, opening at 11am with the kitchen service starting at 12pm through till 6pm and the pub will close at 8PM. Again these time may vary depending on demand and weather and also once guidelines are changed again.
Please be aware that we are now required to take name and contact number of everyone coming in to the pub. This can be done via the NHS track and trace QR code which we will have around the pub and outside area.
To ensure everyone does this we will require proof of checking in, with this in mind we will be setting up a greeting desk outside. If you do not wish to provide details or check in then we will have to refuse entry.
From all at The Cock we look forward to welcoming you again and can’t wait for things to get back to normal. Please like and share our Facebook page and Instagram page as we will keep everyone updated on these social outlets along with our website once it has been updated.
If you have any questions or concerns then please do not hesitate to contact us!
(Part of Ridley Inns Limited)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 12-3pm & 6-11pm
FOOD SERVICES TIMES;
CLOSED MONDAY EVENING
CLOSED TUESDAY EVENING
Wednesday: 12-2.30pm & 6-9pm
Thursday: 12-2.30pm & 6-9pm
If you have a booking with us anytime from the 8th July 2020, you will need to complete this form, bring it with you on the day, and hand it to a member of staff.
If you do not have access to a printer – we will have copies available for you to complete at your table.
Ringmer & beyond thank you for your patience. We are now in a position to welcome you through our doors again in a safe and responsible manner.
We will be opening from WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY to allow us further time to prepare our space and adhere to government guidelines.
A reduced food menu with be served as follows;
Wednesday & Thursday: 12-2.30pm & 6-9pm
Friday & Saturday: 12-9pm
BOOKINGS ONLY PLEASE. We will not have the facility to take walk-ins during the opening week.
We will be taking telephone bookings from Monday (6th) – but in the meantime you can make a booking via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as soon as possible to confirm your table.
- Maximum group booking of 6 people from 2 households only.
- You will need to click the link below to download our ‘track and trace’ form: https://cockpub.co.uk/2020/07/track-and-trace-form/ as you will need to bring this with you on the day. If you do not have access to a printer there will be forms available for you to fill in, however as you can understand this will save time when we welcome you.
- We are running a table service only.
- Toilets will be a ‘one in – one out’ policy, and there will be plenty of hand sanitiser stations available.
- We respectfully ask that once you are at your table please only leave your table to go to the toilet or smoking area. You are not allowed to stand up and mingle with other groups inside the building.
- Please adhere to social distancing and please listen to our staff, as they are there to create a safe environment for all.
- Bookings are a time slot allocation of 2 hours, we will leave 30 mins in between bookings to ensure cleaning in-between.
- The ‘new normal’ isn’t how we ever visioned reopening, it will feel strange and things are going to be hard for all of us to get used to. Please be patient and lets all enjoy ourselves and we will do everything we can to offer you a warm welcome, good company and a great food and drinks menu.
💗 VALENTINES SPECIALS 💗14TH FEBRUARY 💗
Our delicious Valentines specials will run alongside our normal daily menu. To book, please call us on 01273 812040!
Happy New Year to all of our customers, old and new! 🎉
We have some great things planned for 2020 and look forward to seeing you all soon.
The wait is over…. Our CHRISTMAS PARTY MENU is here! 😊🎉💃🏼🕺🏻🥂
Please contact our Christmas coordinator via email at email@example.com to register your interest.