Ringmer & beyond thank you for your patience. We are now in a position to welcome you through our doors again in a safe and responsible manner.
We will be opening from WEDNESDAY 8TH JULY to allow us further time to prepare our space and adhere to government guidelines.
A reduced food menu with be served as follows;
Wednesday & Thursday: 12-2.30pm & 6-9pm
Friday & Saturday: 12-9pm
BOOKINGS ONLY PLEASE. We will not have the facility to take walk-ins during the opening week.
We will be taking telephone bookings from Monday (6th) – but in the meantime you can make a booking via email at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible to confirm your table.
- Maximum group booking of 6 people from 2 households only.
- You will need to click the link below to download our ‘track and trace’ form: https://cockpub.co.uk/2020/07/track-and-trace-form/ as you will need to bring this with you on the day. If you do not have access to a printer there will be forms available for you to fill in, however as you can understand this will save time when we welcome you.
- We are running a table service only.
- Toilets will be a ‘one in – one out’ policy, and there will be plenty of hand sanitiser stations available.
- We respectfully ask that once you are at your table please only leave your table to go to the toilet or smoking area. You are not allowed to stand up and mingle with other groups inside the building.
- Please adhere to social distancing and please listen to our staff, as they are there to create a safe environment for all.
- Bookings are a time slot allocation of 2 hours, we will leave 30 mins in between bookings to ensure cleaning in-between.
- The ‘new normal’ isn’t how we ever visioned reopening, it will feel strange and things are going to be hard for all of us to get used to. Please be patient and lets all enjoy ourselves and we will do everything we can to offer you a warm welcome, good company and a great food and drinks menu.